Wednesday, November 9, 2011

she's durable + trial & error = our experimental child (aka Jaz)

the "she's durable" is a common term Craig and I use when passing our daughter round to people for a hold as they are so gentle with her. I think the forcep delivery definitely made Craig and I aware of just how tough these little treasures are.
+
the "trial & error" has been the most common term used by us and said to us since having Jaz. The last 4 going on 5 weeks have all been "trail & error" and I'm 100% sure there are more "trial & errors" to come. You think you have finally got it but then there is a sudden change, she wants more food (the main "trail & error") or she doesn't settle like she did last week, her sleeping becomes less during the day "play time" is introduced (her nights sleeps are pretty good (so far :-)) usually getting a 4+ hour sleep at a time).
=
our experimental child (the next one (yep I said it, can you believe) will have a better start in life :-))

2 comments:

  1. hilarious Em!!
    So how many of these experiments are you thinking about trying ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this stage I'm thinking another 2 might be nice....but we'll see how Jaz pans out before I commit :-)

    ReplyDelete