Monday, March 12, 2012

Rolling

We recently decided it was time for Jaz to start sleeping in her cot, she probably should have been in there ages ago but the bassinet we have is so cool and on wheels which gave us the option to move her from room to room if Craig needed to be on the computer. As soon as we put Jaz in her cot she relised she had room to move BUT as soon as she rolled over and got tired of being on her belly her cranky pants were straight on. The first morning she did it we heard this almighty scream, I don't think I have ever jumped out of bed and ran to her so fast, it scared the absolute hell out of me. I rolled her back over and went back to bed, according to my time it was not time for her to get up, however Jaz had other ideas. After a few attempts to roll her back over hoping she would go back to sleep it was a no go so I put the precious one in bed with me (dad was getting up for work) and back to sleep she went. When I tried to put her down for her day sleeps it was a pain, she would roll over and scream, so I put in two big pillows each side to stop her from rolling and then would remove them once I knew she was asleep. It was becoming apparent that I needed to find a solution - fast....so onto good ole Google (if you don't know the answer, just Google it :-)) and I found these anti roll pillows in a store on the south side. Jaz and I set off the next day and purchased "the solution" which worked for a while. I woke up this morning to find that the solution is no longer, our little wriggle pot has found a way to get out of it, but this time there was no screaming, she finally worked out to put her head to the side - "genius"...hehe
Jaz's sleeping bag is a little gross, she likes to suck on the arms of it......

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what they get out of, we had the wrap me ups and they got swapped alot due to the sucking. now Saffron is in a sleeping bag and she has managed to figure out how to escape from that. Babies are clever little things!

    ReplyDelete