Thursday, August 19, 2010

last blog until we arrive home....

I tried the ballarina pose again with a more softer landing

my husband x

for all booker lovers you must buy one of these, it's a Kindle you can purchase them from Amazon.com. You download books from Amazon.com and you can do this where ever you are, it's wireless. The books are a lot cheaper than buying them from a book store plus you save on space at home AND in the handbag.
the view from the Roof Top bar in our hotel, absolutely awesome!!!

Well I'm sad it's all over time to get back to reality :-(, but I guess it also has it's upsides, we get to see our family (including our pooch Jack missed him heaps but from what I hear he has been having a great time with his baby sitters), have our weekly contact with our family and besties in Tasmania and last but not least the Aveo Team or should I say One FKP - see you Monday team!!!!! Also I just got word in it's 28 in Brisbane today YAY hopefully Winter has disappeared!!!!
Over and out from the Doyles xx

2 comments:

  1. well your journey has ended and oh what an exciting time of your life ,memories that will last forever it will be great to have you home have a safe trip home holly and Brooke will be so excited to have you back and I am sure waiting for there souvenirs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, have just found your blog address again (have added to my blog list now) Will have a read back through, at a glance, looks like you've had an awesome awesome trip !!! Glad to see you're a diligent blogger, welcome to the club, travel safe, say hi to craigy. xx

    ReplyDelete