Monday, September 20, 2010

Mt Pilatus

WOW is the only word to describe Mt Pilatus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_(mountain), the view was stunning, and getting up there by this long thick cable "Safely", was beyond me, apparently there are higher mountains you can go up by a gondola. Craig was in his element trying to work out how they got everything up there and putting it all together (he did this most places we visited, the tradie coming out I guess...). Once we were on top of the mountain I still didn't feel safe, the railings weren't the best either (I don't know how some of these places get a away with it, "OH & S people"), it was very peaceful though, I found myself a deck chair and just laid back and enjoyed the scenery...

The photo's do get a bit repetitive but like I the said the view was stunning...






this is where you swap from the small gondola's to the one big gondola going up, up, up and UP (they squish you in, I think from memory they allow a total of 35 people....eeekkkkk)

Luge Track









































No comments:

Post a Comment